Learning how to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment is essential knowledge for those looking to work in the industry. This course will give you the ability to confidently carry out effective fire risk assessments to meet the legislation requirements.
The course also provides an overview of fire alarm systems, conventional and analogue addressable, plus other fire safety related systems such as, emergency lighting, sprinkler systems and extinguishers.
As with all of our online training courses, your online tutor is on hand to guide you through the necessary explanation of the components, the legislation and standards. There are no prerequisites and no qualifications needed to enrol.
To gain your Tavcom certificate, you will need to complete a 10 question, timed online multi choice assessment. Once completed you can download or print your certificate.
Full instructions are provided within the last module and before the assessment.
- Fire classifications
- The Regulatory Reform Order. Fire industry standards, bodies and inspectorates
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire alarm system overview of detection types, zones and sound level requirements
- Overview of conventional and analogue addressable systems
- Service and maintenance requirements
- Interfacing with ancillary equipment and integration with other systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Firefighting equipment, extinguishers and sprinklers
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Blank Certificate Template
Your cart is empty